Barry is back! He kept the audience enthralled at the Hard Rock Live on February 21, 2012 (Florida time).
The set list is as follows. Three more songs were added to the "Love & Hope" list. And there were "surprises," too.
Hard Rock Live set list, February 21, 2012
1. Jive Talkin'
2. Lonely Days
3. You Should Be Dancing
4. First of May
5. To Love Somebody
6. The End of the World - Samantha Gibb, solo
7. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart - Barry/Sam duet
8. Fever/Stayin' Alive (in the style of Fever)
9. How Deep Is Your Love
10. On Time - Stephen Gibb, solo (When introducing Stephen, Barry said "The talent runs through the family!", and the crowd agreed with applause!)
11. New York Mining Disaster 1941?
12. Sun in My Eyes
13. In the Morning
14. Every Christian Lion Hearted Man
15. Spicks and Specks
16. Islands in the Stream - duet with Beth Cohen (backup singer) (Here he accidentally introduced this as a tribute to Barbra before correcting himself to say Dolly.)
17. Guilty - duet with Beth Cohen
18. Words - dedicated to Linda, his children, and his grandchildren
19. Immortality - preceded by a tribute to Barry's three brothers, saying he loves them all dearly, and asking for prayer and thoughts for Rob, who is seriously ill
20. Night Fever/More Than a Woman?(Barry left the stage to a standing ovation, and then he returned to introduce the band and sing the encore.)
21. Encore: Stayin' Alive
Here's a short report:
Barry was strong and dynamic tonight! He received several standing ovations, most notably to greet him after the first set of 3 songs, and then after singing Words. The crowd loved him, and he seemed aware of it. ?He seemed a little surprised and shy about it, but I think he was very happy at the warmth and excitement in the air.
Thanks: Cynthia Soohoo from the U.S.
<<Follow us on Twitter: Bee_Gees_Days>>>
|< prev||next >|